This Term of Service governs the use of liveindices.com's services. In the event of a dispute between you and liveindices.com regarding the interpretation of this TOS, liveindices.com's interpretation shall govern.
You may not publish or transmit via liveindices.com's service any content that liveindices.com reasonably believes:
· constitutes child pornography;
· constitutes pornography;
· is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence, or contains harassing content or hate speech;
· is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
· is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
· creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with a investigation by law enforcement;
· improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
· is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections;
· clearly infringes on another person's trade or service mark, patent, or other property right;
· promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
· is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to liveindices.com; or
· is otherwise malicious, fraudulent, or may result in retaliation against liveindices.com by offended viewers.
Content "published or transmitted" via liveindices.com's service includes Web content, e-mail, bulletin board postings, chat, and any other type of posting or transmission that relies on any Internet service provided by liveindices.com.
You must take reasonable security precautions. You must protect the confidentiality of your password, and you should change your password periodically.
Bulk Commercial E-Mail
You must obtain liveindices.com's advance approval for any bulk commercial e-mail, which will not be given unless you are able to demonstrate all of the following to liveindices.com's reasonable satisfaction:
· Your intended recipients have given their consent to receive e-mail via some affirmative means, such as an opt-in procedure;
· Your procedures for soliciting consent include reasonable means to ensure that the person giving consent is the owner of the e-mail address for which the consent is given;
· You retain evidence of the recipient's consent in a form that may be promptly produced on request, and you honor recipient's and liveindices.com's requests to produce consent evidence within 72 hours of receipt of the request.
· The body of the e-mail must describe how the e-mail address was obtained, for example, "You opted in to receive this e-mail promotion from our Web site or from one of our partner sites," and information on how to request evidence of the consent, for example, "If you would like to learn more about how we received your e-mail address please contact us at abuse@**yourdomain.com**.
· You have procedures in place that allow a recipient to easily revoke their consent - such as a link in the body of the e-mail, or instructions to reply with the word "Remove" in the subject line. Revocations of consent are honored within 72 hours, and you notify recipients that their revocation of their consent will be honored in 72 hours;
· You must post an abuse@**yourdomain.com** e-mail address on the first page of any Web site associated with the e-mail, you must register that address at abuse.net, and you must promptly respond to messages sent to that address;
· You have the means to track anonymous complaints;
· You may not obscure the source of your e-mail in any manner. Your e-mail must include the recipients e-mail address in the body of the message or in the "TO" line of the e-mail; and
· You otherwise comply with the CAN SPAM Act and other applicable law.
These policies apply to messages sent using your liveindices.com service, or to messages sent from any network by you or any person on your behalf that directly or indirectly refer the recipient to a site hosted via your liveindices.com service. In addition, you may not use a third party e-mail service that does not practice similar procedures for all its customers.
liveindices.com may test and otherwise monitor your compliance with its requirements, including requesting opt-in information from a random sample of your list at any time.
You may not send any unsolicited e-mail, either in bulk or individually, to any person who has indicated that they do not wish to receive it.
You must comply with the rules of any other network you access or participate in using your liveindices.com's services.
Material Protected by Copyright
You may not publish, distribute, or otherwise copy in any manner any music, software, art, or other work protected by copyright law unless:
· you have been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner;
· you are otherwise permitted by established United States copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
liveindices.com will terminate the service of repeat copyright infringers.
You may not engage in illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior, including:
· Unauthorized access to or use of data, systems or networks, including any attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures (including those belonging to liveindices.com and its customers) without express authorization of the owner of the system or network;
· monitoring data or traffic on any network or system without the authorization of the owner of the system or network;
· Interference with service to any user, host or network including, without limitation, mail bombing, flooding, deliberate attempts to overload a system and broadcast attacks;
· Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization, including, but not limited to Internet scanning (tricking other people into releasing their passwords), password robbery, security hole scanning, and port scanning;
· Forging of any TCP-IP packet header or any part of the header information in an e-mail or a newsgroup posting; or
· Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against the liveindices.com's network.
· Use of liveindices.com's network in a way that unreasonably interferes with liveindices.com's other customers use of the network
liveindices.com is under no duty, and does not by this TOS undertake a duty, to monitor or police our customers' activities and disclaims any responsibility for any misuse of the liveindices.com network.
Nothing on this website is intended or should be construed as investment advice.
It is intended to be used for informational purposes only. By using this site you agree that you understand the risks of trading, and are solely responsible for your own investment and trading decisions.